Home » Categories » Multiple Categories

What do I need to do to upgrade to high definition channels on my high definition TV?

Providing you've already purchased an HD capable TV set, you will need to have digital service from us installed on that TV.  If you already have digital cable with us you will need to call customer care at 1 800 Cable77 (open 24 hours a day) to schedule a tech to come out to your home to exchange your current digital box for a high definition digital box. The necessary component cables or HDMI cables are provided free of charge.
1.21 (14)
Article Rating (14 Votes)
Rate this article:
  • Icon PDFExport to PDF
Attachments Attachments
There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles
How much is the reconnect fee?
Viewed 3049 times since Mon, Nov 12, 2012
What is the difference between On Demand and Pay-Per-View?
Viewed 8976 times since Fri, Sep 16, 2011
Why are there blackouts in sports packages?
Viewed 2383 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2011
What programming is available in HD?
Viewed 4761 times since Fri, Jan 11, 2013
What is a sun outage?
Viewed 1626 times since Fri, Dec 7, 2007
How do I check my email when I am away from home?
Viewed 2867 times since Fri, Mar 7, 2008
How much does it cost for a sports package in a commercial establishment?
Viewed 2179 times since Mon, Apr 18, 2011
What is the fee for a returned check?
Viewed 1553 times since Fri, Jan 4, 2008
Can I still watch TV if I'm on the computer?
Viewed 2470 times since Wed, Aug 22, 2007
My picture on my widscreen high definition tv does not fit the tv screen on regular channels and I have a high definition box.
Viewed 2130 times since Mon, Jan 14, 2008